My Google Scholar
- Qi X-S, An H, Ragsdale A, et al. (2017) Genomic inferences of domestication events are corroborated by written records in Brassica rapa. Molecular ecology, 26, 3373-3388.
- Qi X-S, Liu Y, Vigueira CC et al. (2015) More than one way to evolve a weed: parallel evolution of US weedy rice through independent genetic mechanisms. Molecular ecology, 24, 3329–3344.
- Liu Y, Qi X-S, Gealy D et al. (2015) QTLs analysis for resistance to blast disease in US weedy rice. Molecular Plant-Microbe Interactions. 28, 834-844
- Liu Y, Qi X-S, Young ND et al. (2015) Characterization of resistance genes to rice blast fungus Magnaporthe oryzae in a “Green Revolution” rice variety. Molecular Breeding, 35, 1–8.
- Qi X-S, Yuan N, Comes HP, Sakaguchi S, Qiu Y-X (2014) A strong “filter”effect of the East China Sea land bridge for East Asia’s temperate plant species: inferences from molecular phylogeography and ecological niche modelling of Platycrater arguta (Hydrangeaceae). BMC evolutionary biology, 14, 41.
- Qi X-S, Chanderbali AS, Wong GK-S, Soltis DE, Soltis PS (2013) Phylogeny and evolutionary history of glycogen synthase kinase 3/SHAGGY-like kinase genes in land plants. BMC evolutionary biology, 13, 143.
- Albert VA, Barbazuk WB, dePamphilis CW et al. (2013) The Amborella Genome and the Evolution of Flowering Plants. Science, 342, 1241089.
- Stull GW, Moore MJ, Mandala VS et al. (2013) A targeted enrichment strategy for massively parallel sequencing of angiosperm plastid genomes. Applications in Plant Sciences, 1.
- Godden GT, Jordon-Thaden IE, Chamala S et al. (2012) Making next-generation sequencing work for you: approaches and practical considerations for marker development and phylogenetics. Plant Ecology & Diversity, 5, 427–450.
- Qi X-S, Chen C, Comes HP et al. (2012) Molecular data and ecological niche modelling reveal a highly dynamic evolutionary history of the East Asian Tertiary relict Cercidiphyllum (Cercidiphyllaceae). New Phytologist, 196, 617–630.
- Sakaguchi S, Qiu Y-X, Liu Y-H et al. (2012) Climate oscillation during the Quaternary associated with landscape heterogeneity promoted allopatric lineage divergence of a temperate tree Kalopanax septemlobus (Araliaceae) in East Asia. Molecular Ecology, 21, 3823–3838.
- Yuan N, Comes HP, Mao Y-R, Qi X-S, Qiu Y-X (2012) Genetic effects of recent habitat fragmentation in the Thousand-Island Lake region of southeast China on the distylous herb Hedyotis chrysotricha (Rubiaceae). American journal of botany, 99, 1715–1725.
- Qi X-S, Yuan N, Qiu Y-X (2012) Development of 12 microsatellite markers for Platycrater arguta (Hydrangeaceae) endemic to East Asia. American journal of botany, 99, e304–e306.
- Qiu Y-X, Qi X-S, Jin X-F et al. (2009) Population genetic structure, phylogeography, and demographic history of Platycrater arguta (Hydrangeaceae) endemic to East China and South Japan, inferred from chloroplast DNA sequence variation. Taxon, 1226–1241.